What is a Senior Move Manager?
A Senior Move Manager® is a professional who specializes in assisting older adults and their families with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation and/or "aging in place." We have a profound commitment to connecting with older adults and a desire to perform meaningful work.
We can help with some or all of the following:
• Developing an overall move or "age in place" plan
• Organizing, sorting and downsizing
• Customized floor plans
• Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, consignment, or donation
• Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
• Unpacking and re-settling the new home
We are a proud member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers
Click here for more information:
We take the work and worry out of moving by offering a service
of value given with heart.